Personal Information means information or data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified through the data, or other data and information that the organization has or may have access to. We will collect the User's Personal Information when the User registers on Our Site or uses Our Services.
- Collection of Personal Information
The User's Personal Information that we will collect includes, but is not limited to:
- general information, such as name, office address, e-mail address, and telephone number;
- additional information, such as the official name of the business or company registered by the User, Identity Card (ID) of the Board of Directors (if a business entity) or owner's Identity Card (if non-business entity), the User's corporate documents, Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN); and / or
- information regarding the user's internet transactions including, but not limited to the value of the transactions made on our Site after the User has successfully connected with our system.
- Collection of Personal Information every time You use the application or visit our Site:
- Every time You use the application or visit our Site, We may collect certain technical data relating to your use, such as internet protocol address, activities on our Site page, duration of each visit / session, the internet device identity or media access control address, and information about the manufacturer, model, and operating system of the device You are using to access our application or Site.
- When You use our application or visit our Site, certain information can also be collected automatically using Cookies. A "cookie" is a small text file that is placed onto an Internet user’s web browser or device and is used to remember as well as obtain information about that party. You might be assigned a cookie when visiting our websites or when using our mobile applications. In some instances, where permitted under the applicable law, cookies may also be used for the purposes of certain email campaigns.
What types of cookies we use and how we use them are as follows:
Functional Cookies – these cookies support the use of the website and applications and enable certain features to enhance your experience. For example, we use functional cookies to facilitate your booking and to remember your selections as you move from page to page. We also use functional cookies to remember things like your sign-in information and the preference for your Bobobox Pods to avoid you having to re-enter it.
Performance Cookies – these cookies collect information needed to support our website and our applications and allow us to improve our website and identify any problems that you faced while visiting us. For example, performance cookies may provide us with information about how you came to our website and how you navigated around our website during your visit. We also use these cookies to provide us with certain statistical and analytics information, such as how many visitors came to our website or how effective our advertising is.
Targeting Cookies – these cookies are used to collect information from you to help us improve our products and services, as well as serve you with targeted advertisements that we believe will be relevant for you. We use targeting cookies across our websites and applications for various marketing initiatives and campaigns.
Third-party cookies: We use a number of third-party service providers to help us manage, carry out and improve our advertising. These parties may set cookies at our direction to help us collect information and provide you with advertisements that we believe would be relevant for you. In some instances these third parties may also assist us by providing certain statistical and analytics information in relation to our marketing practices. We also may share information collected through cookies (and other tracking technologies) with third parties to use for their own analytics and marketing purposes.
- Managing cookies: You can choose to visit our website without cookies, but in some cases certain services, features, and functionality may not be available. To visit without cookies, you can configure your browser to reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is set. Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.